After knowing about his fanmeeting schedule in Singapore, the fans in Singapore has put up a newspaper ad to welcome Lee MinHo to Singapore.
On 21st October, on a Singaporean newspaper MyPaper, there was an advertisement welcoming Lee MinHo to Singapore. Lee MinHo’s popularity has increased recently due to the airing of drama ‘Boys Over Flowers’ and because of that, he will be planning to meet the local fans there.
Lee MinHo will be visiting Singapore coming 24th October not only for his fanmeeting but also for promotions for his beauty product endorsement Etude House.
And Koreans fans’ responses?
- “It seems Singaporean fans have waited long for him to meet up with them”
- “No matter how popular he is, I never expected them to put up a welcome ad”
- “I’m really proud as a fan”
- “I’m really excited that Korean stars receive so much love abroad”
- “There should be other languages on his official homepage for fans from other countries. It would be good for Korean fans and foreign fans to exchange ideas”
Lee MinHo will move on to promote in Malaysia on 25th October.